Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-14-2017, 10:34 AM
Super WAHM

Smile Learn How to Turn Your Love for Lipstick into an Amazing Income (LipSense)

Love the look of lipstick but hate how it always come off on your teeth/cup/clothes?

Then you have to meet LipSense.

LipSense is waterproof, kiss-proof, smudge-proof lipstick that stays put for up to 18 hours. Not surprisingly, women are going crazy over this stuff. I joined one month ago and have a blooming team of 5, plus fantastic personal sales. It's a dream business come true. And I'd love to share it with YOU.

My upline has asked me to host a Facebook Live on Thursday night (June 15), at 9:15 Eastern time, to talk about Newbie Success. I'd love for you to be my guest. The Live will be held in a closed Facebook group, so you can sleuth around all you want with nothing showing up on your timeline. The group is full of great information about the company, products, and ground-floor opportunity. Send me a message right here and I'll grab your info and add you to the group. Again, no obligations, just a chance to see what all the fuss is about.

Hope to welcome you in!
Sponsored Links

Tags
beauty business, lipsense, lipstick, senegence