Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-04-2017, 06:13 AM
WAHM Regular

Exclamation LimeLight By Alcone is Growing & We Need You

When your company first announces they will be putting a stop to enrollments as they catch up most people would panic, but not our people. We get that it is necessary to take a step back to prepare to propel several light years forward. Our company sold the same amount of stock in the first three months of this year as it did ALL of 2016. We are still catching up on getting orders out and that is priority before onboarding new teammates.
This has been a blessing in so many ways and one way I was not expecting is the kind of person you attract during these times. A freeze like this is not something for the weak of mind. You have to have a long-term vision and know that you are positioning yourself to be at the beginning of something astronomical the moment this enrollment freeze lifts. This weeds out the followers from the true leaders, the visionaries, and the ones who know an amazing opportunity when they see it. I welcome those forward thinkers to this team and invite them to partner up with us as we take this industry by storm. If I am describing you then let's talk. We can get you set up and ready to hit the ground running before we even open the floodgates.
Connect with me here or on Facebook. I am ready, are you?
Sponsored Links

Tags
bossbabes, entrepreneurs, leaderswanted, limelightbyalcone, selfmadeceo