Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-23-2016, 05:07 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Pick Your Passion (YG)

What are you passionate about? Perhaps it's jewelry, essential oils, pet products, health products, mineral make up? Other things? That's the beauty of Youngevity, you can pick your passion!

I am looking for people who want to build a business and create a better life for themselves and their family. Maybe it's more money you want in life. Perhaps it's more time. What would you do with your life if money was not an issue? I would love to hear!

Youngevity has such a variety of products that you can pick your passion. YOU choose which product lines you want to represent. The beauty is that as customers are shopping on your website, they often find other things they want, when you haven't even told them about those products!

June Special!

Join by June 30 with our CEO Pack, and you receive FREE conference registration! Our See The Change Conference is in September in Salt Lake City. I would love to have you join me there!

Please take a minute and check it out! Take a look, view the video, grab the freebie, and then let's connect! I would love to hear your thoughts!

Take Charge of Your Life
Sponsored Links

Tags
business opportunity, essential oils, jewerly, mineral make up, youngevity