Find your passion with Beautycounter! (BC)

• Are you looking for something fun that makes you money and gives you pride to be a part of it?

Well, this may be just for you! Beautycounter was started with the mission to get safer personal care products into the hands of everyone!

The United States has not made any new federal regulations in the personal care industry since 1938!!! This is something that our CEO was inspired to change!!! We all deserve better! We have banned 1500 ingredients in our products that have been linked to cancer, infertility and endocrine issues. This company is a game changer and only 3 years old! We have seen exponential growth in the last three years and we are looking for others interested in helping us spread the word that there is a better way!

We have an amazing team of women and men available for support! Wonderful training and great incentive programs! We want you to succeed and will help you in any way possible. Our products are beautiful, luxurious and high performing! Think Whole Foods meets Chanel! We have collaborated with J.Crew in the past and will be doing another short term collaboration with Target in the near future! This really validates our mission and will get more people talking! We have been mentioned in countless magazines and blogs (Gwyneth Paltrow's, Goop, to name one). We will be launching wonderful new products this summer so now is an awesome time to start! If you want to join me or have any questions, please, message me!

You can email me at [email protected] or check my website out in the signature!! Look forward to connecting!!

Tags

health and beauty, mission based, safer products