Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-05-2015, 11:38 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Lose Weight Before The Holidays! (CTFO)

Why wait until after the New Yearís to start getting healthy? Start now and get a head start!
Here are two reviews from customers regarding their weight loss journey with CTFO:
Hi,

My name is Troy and I want you to know that Chew the Fat Off is amazing! Iíve lost 25 pounds since I started the program a few weeks ago, and I expect to continue losing as I continue the program.

Weight loss has never been easy for me but the Chew the Fat Off plan is the easiest Iíve come across. Iíve struggled with my eating habits for years, always trying to eat better, eat less and eat healthy but all I found was that I ate more. This is the first plan that Iíve been on where Iíve proven to myself that it works. That sense of confidence is worth more than all the advertising promises in the world.

Chew the Fat Off offers all the nutritional requirements that I need and yet fills me up to where Iím not hungry between meals. The plan is simple, the products save me money and the results are outstanding. I love it.

Troy S.

Pretty cool, huh? Hereís another one:

Hi,

My name is Michelle and I wanted to say a quick THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for having had the opportunity to try CTFO! I want to share with you a bit about my experience.

I have tried every diet product and program that is available over the last 30 years, Atkins, Scarsdale, Nutri System, Slim Fast, Weight Watchers, even Fen Phen, the list is endless. Nothing ever worked for long. I figured I might as well try CTFO.

When the program became available I got on it right away. You see I am a 51 year old woman and I was getting married in July! I had a beautiful gown but loads of "back fat" that I was terrified would be the focus of my wedding ensemble. So I took my weight and measurements and went for it.

I was really surprised when I started the plan. In the first week I lost 9 lbs! and 6 inches! WHAT THE HECK WAS HAPPENING???? The product is aptly named for it truly chews the fat off.

Two months into the program I went for a dress fitting, the seamstress said, WHAT are you doing? This dress just zips right up! I said I am eating and drinking this great product and it really works! I found myself looking forward to the drink! Low and behold I used this product for 11 weeks leading up to my wedding, and lost an incredible 27 lbs and 24 inches! THREE INCHES OF BACK FAT ALONE! I wore my wedding gown beautifully, thanks to CTFO. It truly has changed the way I look at dieting!

CTFO is remarkable and it's easy; before you know it you are in a routine that you want to keep using because the results are spectacular. Although you don't have to change your eating habits, CTFO changes you I found myself not hungry or craving foods and not snacking on candy or chips, BONUS!

THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart, I could not be more pleased with my CTFO results!

Michelle S.

Simply enroll two others into the program and you will have the money back for your CTFO products! We also have a free business opportunity as well! Please view more info at 123.chewthefatoff.com and let me know how I may help you. Thank you!

Last edited by starbirdy66; 11-05-2015 at 04:07 PM.
Sponsored Links

Tags
chew the fat off, ctfo, lose weight, weight loss, work from home