Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:27 PM
WAHM Regular

Red face High End Hair Care - High End Bonuses - Elite Team (Monat)

Hello! My name is Mellisa and I am working with a dynamic team of leaders in the direct sales industry. Our Monat Elite team is looking for more like-minded individuals to grow our organization, develop new leaders and help you to achieve your financial and life-work balance goals.

I got into this business during the Canadian prelaunch at the end of August. At first I wasn't sure what to expect from the company, products or from MYSELF. But I jumped in head first with it anyway and began building it into a business I can be proud of (I even told my Dad about it, that's how serious I am!). I began sharing it in groups on Facebook during my first two days and was so happy to have found a team member. I thought to myself "wow! other people are really into this, I think it will actually work." And from there it took off like wild fire.

When I received my starter kit a few days later I was instantly impressed with the shipping, the presentation of the products, packaging and the marketing materials. I also loved how the website is free(unless you go for the pro version which is completely optional and not necessary). Then I used the products on my daughter who has some beautiful wild curls. I was so happy with the results because it made her curls more defined, easier to comb and had a beautiful shine to it.

The reason I didn't hesitate to use these natural based hair products on my daughter is because I had a look at the ingredients and what they don't put in the formulas, and I had a look at the ingredients in the popular brand of baby shampoo and threw it out!

The best thing about working with this team is the leadership and the training that is available to us. I have grown as a person and I am proud to say that I am living better, and being rewarded for my hard work. This is not one of those teams that signs you up and leaves you to figure it out for yourself. We have an extensive training library, weekly training calls, supportive members and a rewarding payment structure that encourages you to help others.

We are more than just hair care products, we are the Monat Elite. I would love to chat more with you about what we can offer you. PM me or go to the link in my signature to enroll as a Market Partner and I will be in contact with you shortly to introduce you to our happy crazy bunch of leaders. Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful weekend.

Last edited by mellisaloo; 10-24-2015 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Words
Sponsored Links

Tags
canada, direct sales, hair care, monat, usa