Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-30-2015, 08:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Talking 12 Hours Left - Founder Opportunity Closes Today (Monat)

OMG! We are launching so soon! October 1st is coming up quickly! Can't wait to have my site open for shopping! Our Founder member opportunity is coming to a close, and if you haven't heard about it I'm surprised!!

It is an opportunity to work up to earning a profit share in this billion dollar hair care company! The first of its kind in direct sales. This is a very rare opportunity and you won't be seeing it again after tomorrow.

So if you're on the fence, hop off and into your new hair care business!
I'm lucky to have stumbled upon the best, most supportive team ever and I am proud of what I have been able to accomplish in such a short time.

Click the link if you're curious about it because you'll be sorry you didn't a year from now.

I've been smashing through my goals like crazy and have only been doing this for 34 days. October is going to be a big month too. Oh and my hair has never looked better

Become a MONAT Market Partner before it's too late. Founder Opportunity ends October 1st. Get in now and position yourself for success! There are only 11,000 of us in USA/Canada!

Join my Monat Team Now
Sponsored Links

Tags
canada, direct sales, hair care, monat, usa