Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-28-2015, 06:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Exclamation We are Creating History - 48 Hours Until Founder Opportunity Ends (Monat)

Hello!

I'm Mellisa and I am with MONAT, a brand new hair care company in the USA and Canada.

I'm looking for some smart business men and women who wish to become a Founder of this great global company and earn a percentage of the profits on a quarterly basis.

Profitshare Opportunity Ends in 48 Hours! - Holy crap guys! This is big, please do yourself a favor and make a decision to change your future today!

We have the best hair care products with proven results. Real people, real testimonials and REAL studies have been done to prove this.

We need leaders in the USA and Canada to get in on this and I know there are plenty of smart business minded people on this forum! If you are looking to add a real world, legitimate business opportunity to your portfolio, then this is the one!

Let's look at the numbers shall we?

Over 6,000,000 Avon Reps
4 Million Mary Kay Reps
2 Million Arbonne Reps
MONAT has only 10,000
And Only 1000 in Canada so far.

We paid out 10 Million in commissions in 12 months!!

My bonuses are already rolling in and I only started on August 28. Oh and the best part is that I get to help people with their hair problems: thinning hair, balding, frizzy, curly and wild, any hair types. Monat has a system for correcting any issue with hair from the inside out using their Rejuvenique Intensive Oil(this is featured in all of their products). ANYWAY enough talk, let's get you in!

There are only 3 days left. Will you be joining me at the top with Monat? It's up to you!

Click here to get started today: Become a Monat Market Partner Now

Mellisa Louise
MONAT Managing Market Partner
Connect with me on Facebook: facebook.com/MonatCanadaNetwork/
Sponsored Links

Tags
direct sales, hair care, monat, profit share