Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-18-2015, 10:37 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile Why You Should Say Y.E.S. to Jeunesse!

Join Jeunesse Global, one of the fastest, if not the fastest, growing direct selling company in the world! Available in over 100 countries, our collection of products we call Y.E.S. (youth enhancement system) will help keep you young in 6 ways.

Have you seen the viral YouTube video demonstrating our newest product called Instantly Ageless? Wow! You now have the power to eliminate bags and wrinkles in seconds! If you haven't seen it yet, go check it out now.

One of my favorite ways our Y.E.S. products fight aging is through our breakthrough supplement called Finiti. Finiti lengthens our short telomeres. Not sure what a telomere is? You're not alone. Telomeres are the key to fighting aging. While other products on the market can stop your telomeres from continuing to shorten, Finiti is the only product on the market that actually lengthens your telomeres, thus reversing aging. This award winning video explaining the science behind Finiti is life changing to watch!

As you can see, Jeunesse Global is not just a skincare company. We don't just focus on external beauty. We focus on actual cell repair, not just covering up the underlining aging issue. From the inside out, you'll love everything that Jeunesse products can do for you. And, you'll love our team leaders and founders, too.

Here's what I can tell you about Jeunesse from a business opportunity perspective:
Was Launched September 9, 2009
Headquartered in Orlando, Florida USA
Currently doing business in over 100 countries
Rated 3rd fastest growing company in the industry in 2012 and 2013
Ranked #38 by Direct Selling News in 2015 for the DSN Global 100 List of Top Direct Selling Companies in the World
Bestowed the 2013 Rising Star Award by the Direct Selling Association, who recognized Jeunesse for its growth, dedication, and its commitment to helping people in need.
Recognized on the INC. 500 2014 List as #258 and ranked among top 5% fastest growing companies in the nation

And we have been awarded with 6 American Business Awards and 12 Telly Awards!

If that's not evidence enough that this company is a great one, you might also love to hear about our charity Jeunesse Kids. We are literally out there making an impact not just through our products which produce life changing results, but through our actions as well.

Try a sample of one of our top products, Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum today and share you're before and after pictures with me. In as little as 7 days, our serum has vastly improve scars, acne, wrinkles, stretch marks, even eczema for many of our Preferred Customers and Distributors. I want to hear what it can do for you!

Ladies, feel free to follow the links I've shared here and contact me with any questions or concerns about Jeunesse. I look forward to helping each and everyone of you look and feel beautiful.
Sponsored Links

Tags
jeunesse global