Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-06-2015, 09:27 AM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up Why You Should Join Younique With Me, Sarah Boyer

I have just passed my 1 year anniversary with Younique & am an established & looked up to leader. I have led team calls, team trainings & have been named as a "Great Leader" by my upline, Cara Ramey.

I have learned management skills, coaching skills, team building skills & time management.
I know how to build leaders & also how to work with the person that just wants to work Younique as a hobby.

I am established in the company as a leader & have no plans of leaving my downline like some have. In fact I have adopted many Younique ladies onto Team BB because their leader left the company or because they never got the training they should have to begin with.

It is very important to me to train a new presenter properly so they can get started right away & see progress within their first month. Some within their first week! I have a set in place Quick Start Guide that is available the minute someone signs up with me. No one is ever lost or doesn't know where to start when they join me.

I also think it is very important to train presenters to be responsible leaders so that the people that come onto their teams also get the perfect start in Younique. And I make sure to train those that express a desire to become a leader in Younique.

Below are some statements of what people have said about me & how I've helped them in their Younique business. I look forward to helping you in the same way!

"Hey girl... I just felt compelled to share with you that today I used your advice about joining some new groups and have made 6 new contacts/friends!! I am so excited to be getting out of my comfort zone and really stArt networking my business!! Thank you for putting your ideas out there so us new folks can be as successful as you!! I hope to be as good as at what we do as you!! Please keep coaching!!"

"Hey lady!! I hope you don't think I am some crazy stalkerish friend. Lol. I just wanted to truly thank you. Because of you I have decided that I am going to learn how to grow as a leader and go up the chain in initials inc. I am already building a down line and all they need is a leader. Thank you so much for being an inspiration."

"I have no words to explain how awesome you really are. I see it more and more everyday."

As you can see, I even help people that aren't in Younique! I love helping people! It's my mission in life! I can't wait to help you launch your successful career in Younique!

Last edited by SaBo; 05-06-2015 at 09:29 AM.
Sponsored Links

Tags
3d mascara, join younique, sarah j. boyer, younique