Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-29-2015, 10:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Become a Jamberry Consultant - it's fun and easy

If you already know and love Jamberry, please think about joining my team. You earn 30-40% of every single wrap you sell. Most people purchase the buy 3, get 1 free - so they’re buying multiples at a time. In addition to that, you can earn lots of free product as hostess rewards when you have your own parties.

On top of what you sell, you have the option of building a team as well. For instance, when someone signs up under you, you earn a percentage of what they sell (and the people under them, etc.).

Building a team is where the larger payouts come into play.

If you think you want sign up, the starter kit is $99 plus tax and shipping. It ends up being $120-ish (depending on your tax rate) out the door. You can see everything included in your kit and look at the plan on my website:

Jamberry Nail Wraps

The consultant kit contains approximately $200 worth of stuff and includes 4 sheets of wraps (you pick 3, and they pick 1 as a surprise), the application kit, a mini heater, tons of samples, files & nail buffers, etc. - and lots of marketing materials like catalogs and brochures. If you decide to join, we have a private Facebook group where we network, support each other, and share pictures, so you won’t be in it alone. I have received so much support and encouragement from my team this week. I truly was floored.

Ladies - with my first party alone, I made back the cost of my kit and I have a ton of beautiful products. Just by hanging out with my friends and neighbors! This has really been a GREAT experience!
Sponsored Links

Tags
easy business, fun business opportunity, work 100% online