Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-08-2014, 12:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Talking Are you a Health Nut? You'll Love this Free Affiliate Program from Onnit.

Promote a brand that features endorsements from top celebrity & sports figures and give your visitors the opportunity to discover some of the best products available. From our top selling Alpha BRAIN to our Kettlebells and Battle Ropes, we feature a large inventory perfect for any audience.

AFFILIATE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:

Up to 18% commission
$85 average order
6% conversion rate
Large banner inventory
Fast payouts

And the best part is there are no costs to you at all! Interested in signing up to become an ONNIT Labs affiliate? It is free to join! Simply get paid for giving people a 10% discount on these top quality supplements endorsed by athletes, entertainers, and doctors.

ONNIT Labs Affiliate **This is a website I created to introduce people to the free affiliate program, obviously the official site is a lot nicer lol**

After you sign up, you will be receiving an email from me with details on how to begin making money with this amazing program. It's simple and you will have the support of an awesome team.

After you sign up, watch your email for my first welcome letter with all kinds of helpful information to get you started, then you will begin receiving weekly-ish emails from me with tips for making the most of the ONNIT program. It will be packed full of product knowledge, tips for making sales, where to post your links etc.

I've been making money with this for years and I'll teach you how to do it too! FREE remember

Let me know if you have any questions.
Sponsored Links

Tags
exercise, fitness, health, supplements, workouts