Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-21-2014, 09:19 AM
Health and Business Coach

Default Earn money sharing not selling with Isa

I avoided many home based business opportunities because I am NOT a sales person. The thought of making money forcing my friends and family members to buy some product I didn't really believe in made me cringe.

When I started Isagenix in May of 2013 it was strictly for me to lose weight and get my energy back. I didn't even let anyone know I was doing it. Within days people started coming to me asking what I was doing, I shared it with them and they joined me on my health journey. To my surprise I started earning money doing this. How awesome! I was losing weight, feeling amazing and making money. That is when I decided this was the perfect vehicle for this Single Mom of 3 to be able to stay home with her kiddos.

I made it my mission to share these amazing products with anyone who told me they had a need for something I could offer. I don't sell the products, I share my experience. It is then up to them what they choose to do with it, I NEVER pressure anyone. People need to be ready to start any time of health program if they want to be successful.

I don't stock any inventory, I eat my product. If you are looking for a business you can do from home that offers amazing training, a free website, and 6 different ways for you to make money then shoot me an email at [email protected]. I would love to share the possibilities with you. I will waive the $29 annual membership fee for anyone that comes from WAHM.
Sponsored Links

Tags
home business, work from home