Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile Scentsy training Sessions start soon !

GET IN ON MY FREE TRAINING Sessions - Starts Jan 11th and all done from the Comfort of your home ! ( on our computers )
Would you like to be on a TOP Selling Scentsy Team ? ~~ YOU can be on MY Scentsy Team no matter what state you live in! WE are one of the top selling teams and we GIVE back to Pet Rescue Year round - Husbands, Wives, Mom, Sisters all love Scentsy !
I am looking to add a few Friends who want to work from home Selling Scentsy - I can show you how to work 95% of your business from home; Keeping the kids close by you. ( NO need to leave the home ) Contact me: Great Part time Income ! https://nuvetmarie.scentsy.us/Join ~~ Now is the best time to start your Scentsy career. Part-time, full-time or occasional ;
"TEAM PAWS" will train you! YOU join my group of telephone support and private face-book group training page - I have ladies from all over the USA ~~ WE are a team of 31 and growing - MEN are welcome to sell Scentsy, too!
On-line training ( FREE training starts on 1/11/2014) - All you need is to buy your kit and you are on my Team - I will get you started sharing Scentsy right away ( questions, contact me at; [email protected])
Sponsored Links

Tags
candles consultant, mom biz, scentsy business, work from home