Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Arrow Looking for fitness minded people who like a challenge. BBVI

Are you fitness minded and like helping people? What if you could get paid for challenging people to lose weight and get fit? Well you can!

ViSalus and The Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge is the Hottest Fastest Growing Home Based Business and health-fitness platform in North America. DOCUMENTED!!!!

With amazing products, compensation structure and training systems, anyone can see success with ViSalus and Body By Vi. Call this 24/7 4 minute hotline: 1-507-726-3700 and visit our site today VISalus The NEW Body By Vi Challenge USA Canada Europe VISalus The NEW Body By V

We are looking to add at least 3 new people to be a part of our amazing Vi team. If you are willing to roll up your sleeves and party like a Rock Star, then I will work one on one with you. If you let me teach you, I can help you to earn extra part time income plus I'll help get you behind the wheels of a brand new BMW.

VISalus The NEW Body By Vi Challenge USA Canada Europe VISalus The NEW Body By V

If you have any questions please call me at 1-506-850-3219

Cheers
Matt Jamieson

Last edited by mijctj; 09-26-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Sponsored Links

Tags
body by vi, part time business, part time income, work at home, work from home