Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:21 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Hits4Pay - $5 Sign Up Bonus!

Hits4Pay is a site I found while searching for work from home jobs. Basically you view ads, and make money for each one you view. The pay is only $0.02 per ad viewed, but it takes very little time. Another way to make money from this site is to refer others. You make $0.01 per ad the person(s) you refer view. This is by no means a get rich quick work from home job, but it could add up to a little extra spending cash for the little time it takes to view these ads. I signed up for it about two weeks ago, and have viewed ads for less than five minutes each day since.

Hits4Pay costs nothing to join. Right now, there is a $5 sign up bonus! So, what are you waiting for?! You wonít actually get that $5 until youíve reached $25 in your Hits4Pay account, and then you get paid via PayPal, but hey, thatís $5 closer to the $25 mark.

So, as I mentioned, this is by no means a get rich quick job, but you can make a decent amount of extra cash. It is important to refer others (Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter are good places to start).

The first thing I do when I wake up in the mornings is log on to my Hits4Pay account from my phone or iPad and go through the ads (which are messaged to you within your account). Thatís it. Once a day, and takes no time at all! I also should add that each ad must be viewed for 60 seconds in order to get credit.

So, what are you waiting forÖletís get started and make a little extra spending cash!
Sponsored Links

Tags
online job, sahm, wahm, work from home, work online