Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-07-2013, 05:41 AM
WAHM Regular

Talking Join Lindt RSVP for just $49!

In my area (37040) I did a search while deciding on what company I wanted to join... and this is what I found....

26 Avon reps w/in 20 miles
10 Mary Kay Consultants serving my area
8 Tastefully simple within 20 miles
15 Tupperware consultants in my area code
8 Scentsy reps

I know it's not a competition, but why have to fight for a customer base when I could start with a company where there is only 1 of me in my area... I am the only Lindt RSVP rep for 50 miles, and I love it!

With only $49 for your starter kit, it's easy to start earning from your first party!

Here are just some of the ways you are set up for success through Lindt RSVP:

1) 50% off all chocolate for yourself & your inventory!
2) 20% commission up front, anything over 20% is mailed to you, but you are always guaranteed 20% commission.
3) The more you sell, of course, the higher the commission!
4) You can earn a trip to Aruba, Hawaii, or BOTH! (Every year there are different trips)
5) Annual Conference where free product and new products are showcased.
6) Based on your sales the previous month, you can earn free chocolate the following month.
7) Personal newsletter to connect with your customers, free the first 3 months, minimal cost per month, this is optional
8) Access to training materials 24 hours a day as well as premade forms, etc for business needs
9)Free website for customers to order throughout the US! This enables you to host online parties and long distance parties for friends/family, etc
10) No monthly quotas or required catalogs to purchase every month.

As you can see, there are so many great ways that Lindt supports it's Chocolate Advisors and helps them succeed. Join my team today and see how fun it is to share the love of chocolate with those around us

If you have ANY questions, feel free to message me, or click on the links in my signature
Sponsored Links

Tags
chocolate, lindt, low start-up costs, no quota