Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-19-2013, 04:46 AM
WAHM Addict

Exclamation Work from home & have more family time(mca,telex,wun)

I have been in network marketing since 2008 and what a journey it has been! When I first stumbled upon network marketing I was working full time as an insurance agent and desperately looking for a way to be able to quit my full time job so I could be home full time with my 4 year old and soon to be baby #2. Lets just say it didn't work out quite as I expected. Even though I didn't give up on my dream of working from home, it wasn't until my 3rd daughter was born in 2012 that I was actually able to quit my full time job and stay home with my 3 daughters.

One of the lessons I learned in the network marketing profession is not to put all your eggs in one basket. The company that allowed me to be home with my girls full time isn't the same network marketing company that I am with today. There are so many great work from home opportunites out there but the fact is not every opportunity is a good fit for everyone. With this being said DON"T try every opportunity out there and be persuaded by the $$$ signs. Start with one opportunity and consistently work on it. Treat your business as a business not a hobby and all your hardwork will not go unrewarded. Also, I believe in multiple streams of income for the reason I stated above but don't go crazy, choose your opportunity wisely and don't keep adding additional streams of income until you have mastered your first opportunity and are consistantly earning an income. In order to be successful you need to find something that is a good fit for your lifestyle, that you are passionate about, and make sure the person who is your sponsor or upline is going to train you correctly. Network marketing is all about building relationships and duplication. If everyone would work together then everyone would be that much more successful.

With this being said I would like to introduce you to the 3 work from home opportunities that I chose and together we can see if any of them is a good fit for you!

MCA-They are similar to AAA but a hundred times better. As a member/associate you get your normal roadside assistance and many more benefits including dental, vision and prescription discounts as well as hospital stay benefits and emergency room reimbursement.
What my job is, is to basically get the word out about MCA and promote it, in which there are many ways of doing that. (you would be part of the MCA Dream Team and we will help you every step of the way) For every person you get to join under you MCA pays you $80 per person!!
We as associates are paid every Friday by direct deposit. Its a great way to make extra money that adds up fast and perfect for stay at homes moms. www.homecareerforyou.com

TelexFree-This company is a media software company that pays you to promote their products. They are the only network marketing opportunity that pays you for your work regardless if you make a sale or not. Post ads daily and get paid and if you build a team or sell their product you are paid even more! Bottom line, you can just post your ads daily and get a paycheck. This is also great for the busy mom who can't be on the phone a lot. I personally post my ads before the kids wake up with coffee in hand and it is the easiest money I have ever made. This opportunity relieves the pressure if I have a slow week with one of my other opportunities because it is guarenteed income. www.successwithtelexfree.com

Wake Up Now-This company not only saves you money but you earn money when you promote and build a team. What drew me to this opportunity is the fact that I can save on items that i am already using and as a mom I love a bargain. Some of the benefits I use is the manufacturer coupons on grocery items, 22% off my cell phone bill, and discounts on retailers nation wide. All you need is 3 sign ups and your residual is $100 a month. Once you sign up 3 people you help them sign up 3 people and you earn $50 for each person under you and when your team hits the magic number 12 you are up to $600 residual(not bad huh?).http://wakeupnowtosuccess.com/jaclyn.html

Each of these opportunites, I joined for a reason and they fit into my lifestyle. Now again I am not saying all or even one of these is a good fit for you but they are legitimate opportunities that pay so after reviewing any of these opportunites feel free to contact me with any questions and together we can see if it's a good fit for you!

Jaclyn Novello
978-381-3426
[email protected]
Sponsored Links

Tags
mca, success is yours, telexfree, wake up now