Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-12-2013, 11:26 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Mystery Hostess Avon eParty! The Hostess could be you!

I'm Kristine Locke, Independent AVON Representative. I'm holding a "MYSTERY Hostess" eParty!

This is a "MYSTERY HOST" eParty! What this means is that for every $10 that you order, your name will be put into a drawing ($30 order=3 entries... $50 order=5 entries, ect...).

At the close of the party, I will draw a winner who will receive ALL of the hostess rewards to this eParty!!! If the party total reaches $300, the HOSTESS that gets drawn will receive $50 In FREE AVON of their choice. If the eParty hits $500+ total sales, the Mystery hostess will get to choose $100 in FREE AVON of their choice!

PLACE your order NOW for your chance to be the hostess of this eParty!

You are sure to love the great values packed throughout the campaign 16 brochure. View the brochure online.

The eParty Code also entitles you to FREE SHIPPING on orders of $30 or more. If your order is under $30, the shipping is only $3.00. All eParty orders will be shipped from AVON directly to your door.

You can shop with this eParty from the comfort of your home, and your order will be shipped directly to your door anywhere in the United States, AND you have the chance to be drawn as the HOSTESS and earn FREE AVON!!!

I'm in sales tax free NH, so you won't have to pay sales tax on your orders either! If you have any questions, or need help deciding on something such as which skin care regimen might be right for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

IMPORTANT: Be sure to use this eParty Code at checkout to get your entry(s) into the drawing: APKL0724

HERE is the direct link to the eParty: AVON Representative KRISTINE LOCKE serving the Pembroke, NH area

Kristine Locke
AVON Representative KRISTINE LOCKE serving the Pembroke, NH area
eParty CODE: APKL0724
1-800-644-8515.
[email protected]

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 07-12-2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: removed excessive ending punctuation
Sponsored Links

Tags
avon eparty, buy avon, free avon, order avon