Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-20-2013, 08:02 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile Work From Home Signing Up For Free Trials

Disclaimer: I've only started this program 3-days ago. I can answer your questions but I only have 3-days of experience to go along with that.

So, this is my story!

I found an ad on craigslist saying that I can work from home by signing up for free trials. It intrigued me because I'm looking for something that will supplement my income without me going to a traditional '9-to-5'. I responded to the ad. The lady that posted the craigslist ad sent me a referral link to sign up with Intant Rewards. My affiliate link is below by the way.

I went ahead and signed up on this website because she provided a cash incentive straight to my PayPal account if I signed up and the same day completed enough trials to add up to 1 credit. I did just that and she sent me money to my PayPal account!

Ok, so that's that. Now, here is what happened and what I had to give up for my cash prize. I signed up on day 1. I completed 3 different FREE trials. Equifax, Audible.com & eMusic.com. I had to pay a $1 pending charge for two of the sites. They are currently still in pending status on my bank account but at least I did get my cash prize directly from my referrer just like she said!

So, I'm offering the same. If you sign up using my referral link below, I will send you $3 directly to your PayPal account. You will just need to get your 1 credit to meet your offer requirement. Please do not cancel your FREE trials right away. The website expresses that if you do it right away, you may not receive credit for completing the trial. I personally will be ending all of my trials approximately half way through the trial.

Please email me if you have questions regarding this website, my experience, etc. The only requirement right now is that you have to have a PayPal account to receive your payment(s).
resourcequeen @ hotmail.com

NOTE: You will only be successful with this program if you can do the work to get referrals.

My Referral Link: Instant Rewards -- Fast

Last edited by rqueen; 01-20-2013 at 08:04 AM.
Sponsored Links

Tags
free trials, paypal, work from home