Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Grand WAHM

Thumbs up Start a candle lovers dream business, shop online 24/7 for gourmet candles! MB

ATTENTION! Do you want to be work at home mom, or a work at home dad? Do you want to earn extra income from home? We offer a great opportunity for you to start your very own gourmet candle business for a very low start up cost with and an excellent product line and other great benefits.

NEW LOW FLAT RATE SHIPPING! You can shop online from my website 24/7 for scented gourmet candles, mineral makeup, wickless candle melts, special soaps, skin care and more. We have gourmet specialty candles, bakery style candles, personalized candles. You'll find something that you are sure to love at www.candlesandbeauty.scent-team.com

HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!

What we offer!
- The best product line.
- Big income potential.
- Support and training.

As an Independent Distributor!
- Get a fantastic discount on the products for yourself.
- Recommend products and the opportunity to others and get paid doing what you love.
- Work at your own pace without jeopardizing your current job or business.

How can you make money?
- Retail Sales
- Residual Income
- Fundraisers

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?

** Once you sign up as a distributor you will get a personalized website with shopping cart so customers can order online (company takes orders and ships them out to your customers for you) and new team members can join online from your website as well, plus a contact you form, and ability to link to social networks on your website as well.

** We have a great compensation plan that allows you to get paid on a possible 6 level downline should you choose to recruit others, and get paid 50% commissions if you sell.

No quotas to worry about and never have to worry about meeting a deadline or fear of losing your downline or getting terminated from the program.

** Run your business your way. Whether you want to recruit, have home events, or just promote your personal website. Itís all up to you and you will not be alone because Iím here and the company is here offering great support, training, and facebook groups.

** NEW vendor program - enroll businesses and earn % of what they buy.

Learn More, Watch My Business Presentation, Do Some Shopping or Join Me at www.CandlesAndBeauty.Scent-Team.com

Teresa Turner ~ Independent Distributor
at www.CandleLoversDreamTeam.com

My blog: www.CandlesAndBeauty.com

My facebook www.facebook.com/candlesandbeauty
My twitter page www.twitter.com/candlesnbeauty
Sponsored Links

Tags
candle business, candle lovers dream, candles, work at home