Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Mompreneur and Wife

Exclamation Realistic income,household benefits,complete training,$10 promo to get u started (AP)

I work at home with an A+ BBB rated, 20 yr old company that provides a service people need, not a product people want! Our plans practically sell themselves.

I never have to work overtime, hear my kids cry when I have to work, struggle to live pay to pay....I only work from home with AmeriPlan, and I pay rent, utilities, etc etc with 2 children under the age of 5. If I can do it, why can't you? I'm not college educated, or beautiful. I have no "selling skills". I never sell anything, people contact me, I respond, they say yes or no, and I move onto the next person....because there is always someone waiting for me to call them!

$10 or $20/month gets your entire household benefits, roadside assistance, id theft protection, financial services, legal services, savings on cell phone bills, electronics, retailers, dining, auto parts and repairs and much much more. And you make money off of it? When is the last time you got even one of those services for your family and made money from it? Plus, get tax deductions on your utilities, your internet, phone, rent....even if you don't work, you're making out on this.

Take a look and contact me if you have questions Work From Home
Sponsored Links