Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-28-2012, 07:35 AM
Decorative Throw Blankets

Exclamation IEA (NRG company) is hiring- Phone, Internet and Sparkling personality required

Hi, I'm a mom of two.
I was sick and tired of ad postings on the internet of work at
home jobs, that turned out to be work at home opportunities that required money to WORK for them- no thank you, I just wanted to work and get paid, while working from the comfort of my home, so I could be here for my kids.

One day I received a phone call from my dad. A family friend of ours contacted him about becoming his marketing agent for NRG Energy., a clean energy company. Dad wasn't interested in being on the phone, but he thought of me.
I believe firmly, that that call was God sent.
I've been closing sales, very easily.
NRG maintains a customer base of 1.8 million and they want it to be 20 million- that's why we're calling people to save on their energy costs, electricity they pay for anyway- with IEA (NRG) they receive a 5% rebate at the end of the year- what other energy company does this?
Once they are an active customer, they qualify for our referral system- Refer friends and family who also take advantage of the energy savings program and they are sent a $10 gift card for each one.

This is a no-brainer switch.
They receive service from their local supplier and maintenance, but the savings come from IEA (Independence Energy Alliance)

So...wanna work for a great company?
There's also referral incentives for marketing agents like myself.
Refer a friend who also markets our NRG customers, starts closing sign-ups and you receive $100...unlimited potential
Here's a pre-recorded conference call concerning IEA/NRG-- You can do it too! Contact me if you're interested.
I'm having a blast and it's relatively easy because you're not selling anything but savings on what they're already paying for.
Talk to you soon 412-478-2932
Sponsored Links

Tags
clean, green, marketing, nrg energy, work at home