Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-28-2011, 06:03 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Straight From My Heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The internet is a technology driven world that is full of scams and more scams. I have been scammed numerous times in my life trying out different things. I am a coach and teacher at a local high school in Louisiana and I have always wanted to look for some type of home business where I could earn extra income to get out of my debt and have some financial freedom.
I happened to be browsing the internet one day and saw an ad for a Christian home business opportunity. I am a born again Christian and have been following Christ since I was 18 years old. I am 29 now. I have seen many similar websites as this one and immediately I thought to myself it has to be another scam. However, something about this site really caught my eye and attention. It really got me feeling deep within that this might be the opportunity I have been longing for. But there was this slight feeling that made me hesitant to do anything because I have been scammed many times before.
This business actually deals with serving other people physically and in return having the opportunity to also serve them financially. It has green technology driven products that very few people know about. One of the products is actually the only space certified air purification technology on the planet. I want to make myself very clear that I am not trying to get anybody to buy anything. I am speaking from the heart and I hope there are a few of you out there that will at least take the time to listen to what I have to say.
The business is based on three different possible options. I am not even going to go into the three options because that is not the important thing right now. The importance right now is YOU. I chose one of the weakest options to start because I had fear. I was afraid to make another wrong decision in my life. I decided to start with one of the smaller options just to see what would happen next.
I immediately found myself around people that actually cared about not just making money but about people and their situations. I was put on a team with devoted christians to guide every step of the way for me. And now I am reaching out and trying to do the same for other people out there seeking an opportunity.
All I am asking is that each and every one of you take a step of faith and just review the opportunity and I will leave it up to God to speak to your heart. God Bless
Sponsored Links