Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-14-2011, 10:28 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Join Free Today (TCA)

Hi,

If you've heard of Groupon, LivingSocial, MetroThief or DealsByGolly, you'll want to join The Customer Advantage (The Customer Advantage) today.

We're new and we're different. We're an invitation only site where members refer family and friends to get in on great coupons and discount deals for local businesses. The Customer Advantage goes one step better than Groupon and the other coupon/deal networks: you get paid 5% on the referral business that you generate - for life!

Now, instead of you getting a group together so that a coupon offer will be made and you have the opportunity to spend money - you'll get paid 5% to share The Customer Advantage with your family and friends. Share your link once and from then on, whenever one of your referrals decides to act on one of the daily deal coupons that is sent to them by TCA, you'll get paid 5% of that transaction! How great is that???

Finally! Everyday people like you and me will be rewarded for what we've been doing all along: spreading word of mouth advertising. It's the best kind of advertising that there is but the people responsible, you and me, are finally going to be paid for our efforts! Yeah!

This will change the way that the discount / coupon marketing business is done and you have the opporutnity to be part of it by accepting my invitation to join. There is zero cost to join and zero risk. We like to think of this as the marriage of social networking and viral marketing on steroids and the offspring is income.

Please visit the site (The Customer Advantage) and watch the "How it works" video on the lower half of the landing page. If you like what you hear and see then just scroll down a little farther on the page and click on the SIGN UP link. There's very little information to provide and with it being FREE TO JOIN AND ZERO RISK, why wouldn't you get in on the best deals to come your way - and finally - get paid to do word of mouth advertising?

If you have any questions, feel free to Private message me or post them here.

Thanks for reading my post and God bless.

MaryBeth Kirby
The Customer Advantage (The Customer Advantage)
Sponsored Links