Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-22-2011, 10:18 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Become a Team Beachbody Coach

Hello Everyone,

I recently started a new home-based business and I want to let everyone know what I am doing.

I am, by no means, am asking you for money or even to purchase anything from me. I just wanted to share this new venture that I'm proud and excited to be a part of.

That said, the company I am partnering with is called Team Beachbody. They are a division of a premier health and fitness infomercial company, called Beachbody.

Ring a bell? Well, Beachbody has been in business since 1998 and they do over $300 million dollars per year in sales. They have several nutritional supplements, my favorite - Shakeology, and phenomenal membership features (both F R E E and low-cost), however, their main focus is selling their wildly popular at-home workout systems.

You may have seen a few of their infomercials like; P90X®, Power 90® Turbo Jam®, Slim in 6®, Kathy Smith's, Project You: Type 2(TM), Hip Hop Abs®, Yoga Booty Ballet®, and others.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to do was to share the information about my new business. If you could please do me a favor, pass this information on to anyone you know that may be looking to embark on their very own fitness transformation. I'd love to help them and YOU!

There are a lot of great incentives to get people active and healthy - all of which I will share, if there is further interest. We have a great community of people working on their own journey's and helping inspire one another to change lives.

I'm thrilled about my new journey and appreciate your time and support as I embark on it. I'd love to share more detail with you, or anyone. Ask me about our online SuperGym and the daily sweepstakes!

Thanks,

Michelle
e-Mail: [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 10:20 AM
Registered WAHM

www.beachbodycoach.com/newfitdiva

Tags
fitness, supplement income, supplements, weight loss