Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-03-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered WAHM

Talking Take a break from the choas and madness of life & earn money while doing it! -TO

Thank you for visiting this post. It is my intention to help busy women who not only need a break from their chaotic lives, but who also want to help support their family financially in a way they have not been able to before.

Not that long ago, I always had money coming in and then it left just as quickly as it came. I know how that feels and the frustration with having no control over making any more money. I thought about getting a part-time job, but couldn’t commit the hours and really didn’t want to work 20+ hours losing every night and Saturday with my family. With their school, sports and wanting some “me” time, it just wasn’t worth the effort.

That is when Thirty-One came into my life. My cousin knew this and reached out to me with the opportunity of selling Thirty-One products. It’s given me time with my girlfriends and ways to meet new people and make extra “play” money for me and the family. All I can say is, I wish I found this sooner!! What woman does not love cute purses, totes, lunch bags and storage totes??

I know, I know. It is a Direct Sales business and people always ask me about the pyramid or quotas and the great thing about Thirty-One is it IS NOT a scheme!! My quota is what I put on myself. When I decide I don’t want to sell anymore, I just stop selling. It isn’t about signing people up, and abandoning them. It isn’t about pressure. It’s a faith-based company whose goal is to celebrate, encourage and reward women- whether they are consultants, hostesses or guests!!

The kit is $99 and comes with EVERYTHING you need to succeed. Your success is key to the company’s success. I will help you every step of the way. If you decide you want to try it out, I encourage you to do it. They have great rewards in addition to your commission you make from your first day. If you want any information on the company, I will be happy to give it to you. No pressure and no worrying about hurting my feelings. You can ask me questions from how much money I make, how many nights I “work” or anything else you might be curious about and I will answer you honestly. What do you have to lose by asking?

Check out my website at: www.mythirtyone.com/KimberlyGibbs

If you are ready to join my team and start making money for your family while getting away from the everyday chaos and madness, go to www.mythirtyone.com/KimberlyGibbs and select Join My Team. We will do this together and be successful together!!!

Thank you for your time and God bless!
Kimberly
Sponsored Links

Tags
christian business, christian gifts, flexible, thirty-one, thirty-one gifts