Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up Love Food?? Could You Use $100??? KowBee

We love KowBee and know that you will, too. KowBee is so delicious and so very versatile. It is wonderful with beef, pork, chicken, lamb, and vegetables of all kinds! And you haven't lived until you have tried a KowBee burger - out of this world flavor! Not only will you love it, you could be paid $100 simply by submitting the best recipe using KowBee. The $100 will be paid on November 19, 2010, to the person submitting the best recipe.

We give out samples of KowBee marinated meat and vegetables at the local farmers' market and people just love it! KowBee is a marinade that comes in a convenient dry form. One package will make 20 pounds of meat - or more. Use as little or as much as you need from the resealable bag. It's fabulous for chicken, beef, pork, lamb and seafood. Delicious used in its dry form with ground beef to make the best burger you've ever tasted! It even makes the best omelette ever! Please visit our site at www.kowbee.com - we have many delicious KowBee recipes on our site. Ours is a true "mom and pop" business and my husband and I appreciate your support of an American small business. Please try it and let us know what you think - we would love your input.

Submit recipe entries to [email protected]).

"Everyone needs to try KowBee. I never knew how good meat could taste!" - Susie F. of Virginia

"I just grilled the best burger I have ever tasted! I won't ever grill without it." - Bob R. of Indiana

kowbee.com
View Public Profile
Send a private message to kowbee.com
Send email to kowbee.com
Find all posts by kowbee.com
Add kowbee.com to Your Contacts

Last edited by kowbee.com; 08-15-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Sponsored Links

Tags
chicken, grilling, hamburger, marinade, pork