Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up LOOK at this!...This will make you money! But we must act fast!!....AM

You will be seeing this all over the internet!

It is growing like crazy, but what is it?

When people see "make $22,300 in 100 days" they might at first glance think it is a scam!

So let me explain how it works and why it is not!

AshMax is not an opportunity, it is a free Marketing system that we are using to create an active downline, because in order to stay in Ashmax and use this free marketing system and qualify for any spillover you have to refer 5 people in the next 20 days!

This is creating massive action!

One of the issues with most MLM opportunities is an inactive downline. Making it harder to create the income that we all desire.

Once you join Ashmax you will see 2 opportunities that are solid and well respected. Those are the businesses that you will be building and how you will create an amazing income!

The total cost to join these 2 businesses is $25 a month!

I am putting together a website that will have all my downlines links and I will be promoting that on and offline. Once you have reached your 5 your url will be removed from the website and replaced with those that still need 5. Everyone that has their 5 will be helping their downline.

http://www.makingmoney79.ws/

If you still have questions please contact me!
Sponsored Links