Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-14-2010, 12:28 AM
WAHM Regular

Default BEST PAID TO CLICK PERIOD $75-$80 month CPT

This is the best site yet earn $75-$80 bucks a month from this great site CrownGPT - Members - Register just from doing the paid to clicks to find the paid to clicks go to the members area and click on offers then go to browse categories and click on the paid to clicks and it will pull up all the paid to clicks. You also can cash out instant through paypal once you hit $5 which I reach every 2-3 days. No fees taken out either! Again this is the best site yet! .05 per click also make sure you clear your cookies after every 10 offers and restart your browser. Also firefox seems to work best with this site.

I am offering contests now for jan!
for those who join in Jan complete one offer upon signing up that is not a paid to click then you will get at the end of the month you will get an extra 5 cents added to your earnings! Do an offer that is 25 cents or more earn .7cents after 30 days . Thanks so much! happy earning they also have their own contest going on for Jan with really great prizes let me know if you have any questions
Sponsored Links