Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:58 AM
Registered WAHM

Default WOW! The easiest &FREE way to make $6-12 per night in 15 minutes.

So I've been looking into these work at home programs forever now and I've found most of them to be scams. By sheer luck, I came across two sites the other night that allow you to sign up for free and actually pay. So far, I've been on for about 15 minutes a night and I'm making about $3.00-$5.00 extra per day, per site in cash (about $10.00 per night!) in that time. It's not a ton, but it's good for extra money, since all that I do is click some links while I'm watching TV and I get credited within 24 hours. Anyway, I'm really hurting for money right now, so I'm looking for other opportunities to make anything... I'll post my referral links at the bottom. If you'd like to make a couple of extra dollars a day on top of what you are doing, please sign up. There are more opportunities to make much more $$ on the sites, but I hate doing surveys, etc. If you are like me and just want a little extra money for literally nothing, sign up under my link and after you register, do the "CPC's" and "Eversave" offers everyday. CPC's are the easiest. Click a link, make 5 cents, close, repeat...etc... it's nothing. Anyway like I said, take a look at the sites and there are tons of other things to do everyday for money and I've talked to people on the chat that are making $40-50 a night for a few hours completing all of the offers. The sites have a $5.00 minimum to accept payouts. Good luck and thanks!

***it will not post the correct referral link, so please read below...

***If you sign up under my link, you can also refer people and get paid for that. I also have another site that is exactly the same and is also free, so I make double the money now. If anyone wants the link, please message me. Better et, email me at [email protected].

This is an amazing offer and SO simple, please do not hesitate to give it a chance. I want to help you guys out while you help me in turn! Thanks!

Last edited by beth1531; 01-04-2010 at 03:02 AM. Reason: add email
Sponsored Links