Soylicious Candles $30 Start a Biz FREE Website

• JOIN NOW & you will be in the Top 100 Consultants nationwide. Get in on the GROUND FLOOR!!

Our SOYLICIOUS candles are BEAUTIFUL. They are True, Soy Candles with a High Scent throw. They are creamy & smooth looking & really lovely jars!

Monthly Auto-Ship program is ONLY $29.95 per month, + shipping... and includes:

1- 20 oz. Soy Candle, 1~ 11 oz Soy Candle, 1~ Room Spray, 1~6 pk of Tarts

Personalized 10 page FREE website

*~*~NO MINIMUMS, just this order MONTHLY !!!*~*~*~ then you receive 40% OFF all SOYLICIOUS products for Re-Selling.....GREAT profit margins.

SoyLicious Eco Friendly, Soy candles are made with 2 types of American grown soybean wax, with Natural Botanical oils added to give them a creamy texture and vibrant color. Along with our handmade Soy Soaps, powerful Room Sprays, and Electric Tart Melters you are sure to find something to "Satisfy your Senses"!

SPA LINE*~Cold Processed Soap Too !!

*~*~ I am on a Wonderful TEAM !! Great SUPPORT all the WAY !!*~*~

*~*~Please PM me if you need a Sample! I signed up Before I even had a sample & am so impressed with the quality of these products. They are actually better than I thought they would be !!!
    ~*~*I have been with 2 different Candle companies before Soylicious. And was a Diamond with one!!!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~~**~JOIN ME NOW, this is a DREAM Candle Company~*~*~*~*

"Live Abundantly""