Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:17 AM
WAHM Master

Default JOIN AVON ONLIne ToDAY! Beauty is a Necessity!!

Join Avon online!! It is as easy as 1,2,3 and the fastest, most efficient way to join Avon!

If you are ready to start go to http://start.youravon.com
Enter Reference Code: theresachambers

WHAT COULD YOU DO WITH $300 extra a month? You can make that selling Avon without changing your lifestyle or career. You only need to talk with 3 people a day. Don't you already do that??

Now is the Time to Join!! WOMEN REGARD BEAUTY AS A NECESSITY!! In these economical times Avon is the answer to the problem....

Avon has great value for the money!
Beauty for Everyone!
Beauty Gifts!
Pratical and Pretty Non-Beauty Gifts!
Gifts for Children!
Fashion for Everyone!

With the support of a $10 Billion + global company that has been in business for over 120 years, you are in business for yourself not by yourself!

WHY NOT YOU? WHY NOT TODAY???

For More INFO visit JOIN AVON ONLINE-Start Earning Today! or continue reading....

Looking for Energetic, Fun-Loving, Creative and Ambitious Persons to fill the position that they wish to achieve! If the shoe fits you are just the person we are looking for.

If you are interested in Avon you've come to the right place.

No Inventory required
Minimal Start up Fee
Quality products at affordable prices
Free Training 24/7
Sell Then pay
Earn up to 50% commissions

Join online today and begin your journey towards tomorrow and a bright new future with an Experienced OnlineUnit Leader who is part of an Award winning team.Each new representative receives a Welcome Packet full of information and helpful ideas and more to build your business.Your kit is delivered from Avon in 3-4 business days.

Listen to what my downline is saying...

"Your support so far has been absolutely outstanding and I know I'm going to love this. "

"Thanks so much for your motivational emails with lots of good tips in them, they help out a lot. I have to tell you my business is starting to pick up."

"I really appreciate the welcome e-mails and tips. Made feel I had someone to help me not just a web site with a contact us page but a real person.

I have leadership reps all across the US. Contact me if you would like to sign up with someone local. You'll still be part of my team. I love helping my downline succeed.

Mailing and faxing of appointment contracts and kits are prohibited by Avon's Policies and Procedures.

Click below for more information
http://start.youravon.com/sa/static/htmls/faqs.h/htmls/faqs.html

If you have any problems or questions Email Me

Avon FAQ's
Avon Opportunity
Join or Buy Avon ONLINE!
The Beauty Peddler Blog
Sponsored Links