Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:09 AM
WAHM Master

Enjoy Monkeying Around?<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P>
Join as a Noah’s Ark Animal Workshop Party Leader for ONLY $10<O:P></O:P>
<O:P></O:P>
This offer has never been <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:PERSoNNAME w:st="on">don</ST1:PERSoNNAME>e before!<O:P></O:P>

Noah’s Ark Animal Workshop is looking for Party leaders to join the billion dollar recession resistant children’s entertainment industry and our exciting team of party leaders. <O:P></O:P>
We are offering this great business opportunity to those who wish to earn great income by creating magical memories for children during plush animal stuffing parties and Bella Bee Glitter Glam parties. <O:P></O:P>
A few of the many benefits of becoming a member: <O:P></O:P>
<UL style="MARGIN-TOP: 0in" ="disc">
<LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in" ="Msonormal">Work around your family schedule<O:P></O:P>
<LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in" ="Msonormal">Great income per workshop hour<O:P></O:P>
<LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in" ="Msonormal">Your own personal website updated daily by the home office<O:P></O:P>
<LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in" ="Msonormal">Highest quality and detailed products in the market<O:P></O:P>
<LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in" ="Msonormal">Fun, great time while earning $$$ and making children smile<O:P></O:P> </LI>[/list]<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><O:P></O:P>[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">The $10 kit includes: <O:P></O:P>[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">- (1) Training DVD<O:P></O:P>[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">- (1) Electronic version of the training manual<O:P></O:P>[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">- (1) 44-page cuddly catalog<O:P></O:P>[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">- (1) Catalog brochure flyer<O:P></O:P>[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">- Free party leader website<O:P></O:P>[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">- Free shipping of this special kit<O:P></O:P>[/B]
To join this “Never Been Done Before Offer”,https://www.noahsarkworkshop.com/signup.php?uid=134
You will have a choice of the regular $129 kit or the $10 kit. <BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><! wmed [if !supLineBreakNewLine]><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><! wmed [endif]><O:P></O:P>
If you would like to read more about Noah’s <ST1:PLACE w:st="on"><ST1:STATE w:st="on">Ark</ST1:STATE></ST1:PLACE>, go to my website
<O:P>http://www.noahsarkworkshop.com/maryscottpinskey134</O:P>
A Noah’s Ark Animal Workshop associate will contact you within a few days with your member information. If you email me and let me know that you have joined, I will get you the information right away. <O:P></O:P>
Any questions, feel free to PM me or email me at:
[email protected]
Sponsored Links