Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-22-2008, 05:27 AM
WAHM Regular

First I want to make sure the income we receive will be what you are looking for.

First year part time, working a consistent 20 hours a week the average income is $18,000 - $25,000</font>. Second
year average is $40,000 - $60,000</font> and third year average is $70,000 - $80,000</font>. 100% of people
who work a consistent 20-30 hours a week each and every week reach $100,000</font> in income by
their fourth year with the company. Your first few months will be a little slower financially
since you are just getting started of course just like anywhere else. So, Financially, would an
income in this range fit your needs?

If so, please call 206-984-3734</font> and listen to a recorded call from ME about our company, AmeriPlan.

Disregard the start up $95 costs. This month is our promotion and it
is only $20 to have your own business from home. This offer ends on the
31st!

After the call please leave a message with your contact details and I'll get back to you ASAP to get you started.

You can view my website at http://www.workathomeworks.info or give me a call at 888-889-3143 with any questions you have.

If after the call you are ready to jump into action and start your training right away, you can enroll at http://www.iboplus.com/meganr/enroll
Please make sure you listen to the entire call so you know this is definitely right for you!

Your future training and success starter,
Megan Russell
AmeriPlan</font></font>
</font>[email protected]</font></font>

Sponsored Links