Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:30 AM
Awesome WAHM

Are you looking for a business that is flexible, affordable and fun? If you are a candle lover, like myself, then this is a business that is sure to capture your heart and the heart of everyone you meet.
For many years I have enjoyed receiving the gift of candles from my Mother in Law. Now, I enjoy helping others find that perfect scented candle to give their special someone. Perhaps for even themselves!

Nothing like a nice hot drawn bath with the aroma of your favorite scent filling the air, or inviting family over and having the smell of baking in the air without the mess or better yet FAT FREE!

I would love to show you a way to start earning an income today, I want you to take a few moments to dare to dream about where you would like to be 1 year from now! Do you have a plan on how your going to get there? Are your dreams or goals reachable? Could you afford to invest less than $50.00 in your future to earn an unlimited amount of money towards those goals or dreams?
If so, Please contact me and I would love to answer any questions you might have.

<UL>
<LI>
<DIV align=left>5 year old company means LOTS of GROWTH and NO saturation!
<LI>
<DIV align=left>LOW Start Up cost!(Under 50.00 to start today)
<LI>
<DIV align=left>Fund Raisers!
<LI>
<DIV align=left>Retail online or offline
<LI>
<DIV align=left>100% Team support and Individualized assessment of YOUR needs from me, your Sponsor!
Discover our scents | Enjoy your visit, Thank You for stopping by!
<LI>
<DIV align=left>Scent-Sations, Inc. Free Weekly Drawing&lt;---Enter to win a FREE Candle Each Week</LI>[/list]
Sponsored Links