View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 09:33 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Start your online business for $25. There are no hidden costs!(SN)

Looking for a home based business with low start up costs?

Essential Oils are HUGE right now! There are so many things you can do with them. Use Essential oils for weight loss, fitness, calming baby, cleaning your home, washing your laundry....the list goes on and on.

I've been using Essential oils for years! I've always wanted to sell them but joining an MLM company is something I was not willing to do. Meeting sales quotas, purchasing a required amount of product each month (required personal purchase), and selling overpriced products that most people can't afford was not something I wanted to do. I wanted to promote a product I believed in 100%. I didn't want to feel like I had to push my product on people because I HAD to make a sale to stay active.
I wanted to sell the product because I wanted to and because it was/is something I am passionate about.

I was so happy when I found out one of my favorite companies, Spark Naturals, has an affiliate program. Spark Naturals sells 100% pure essential oils and natural products and prices are super reasonable.
They are a non-mlm company so that means you are not required to purchase a certain amount in $$ each month, you don't have to recruit anybody (unless you want to). If you decide you want to recruit, you earn a commission on their sales.

There is a yearly membership fee of $25. This covers costs to maintain your backoffice where you track orders, commissions, marketing material, etc.

You get a 10-20% in commission. Each product/oil has a different commission rate but average commission is about 10%.

You can use your discount code to get 10% off your orders (you are not required to order products). Along with the discount, you also earn a commission on what you purchase.

Discount code gives your buyers a 10% discount.

If you are interested in helping people get healthy with Essential Oils, join my team!

Spark Naturals - Affiliate Program Use my code where it asks for referrer name: Jesshuerta

If you have questions, message me! I'll get back to you ASAP!

Last edited by Dugsmom; 06-24-2017 at 03:05 PM.