View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2017, 06:13 PM
slopez10's Avatar
slopez10 slopez10 is offline
WAHM Regular
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 17

The only help from the military for spouses is MyCAA and that can only be used for certificates or A.S. degrees that lead to a career. MyCAA is also only for spouses of E1-5, O1-2, and W1-2. Other than that service members can transfer their Post 9/11 G.I. Bill benefits to their spouses.
Reply With Quote