View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 11:18 AM
WAHM Master

Default Becoming a Pampering Consultant! PP

A little known fact, you can pamper people & yourself at affordable prices!

Perfectly Posh is an amazing company with amazing products, they are naturally based, cruelty free, made in the USA, cost less than $25 and it's only $5 shipping! We also carry some vegan products.

I joined Posh because it's time to take care of myself, I didn't pay attention to what I was using, I bought the store brands, the name brands, etc, and you know what? They were not really helping me!

I first bought Rubby Scrubby, a foot exfoiliator, - amazing! I love it! That got me hooked, I used to use a very expensive product from Bath & Body Works but they discontinued it years ago, I am so happy to have found Posh. I have since used several other products and fall in love more and more every day.

So what does a Posh Consultant need?

*A $99 starter kit (worth about $250)
*A FREE replicated website
*FREE Trainings every Tuesday!
*Commissions start at 20% and go up!
*Company product sales, weekly feature products and monthly splurge products!
*Incentive Trips & Swag (yes you can easily earn FREE Swag with Posh!)
and more!

*Low minimums ($300 per 6 months - Jan-June, July-Dec) and if you sign up in July thru Dec- you do not need to meet the $300 requirement until between Jan & June 2017 !!!! However, you'll want to because there is awesome stuff you can earn!

Contact me for more details and become a Perfectly Posh consultant, your skin will thank you!

https://FrancesP.po.sh

New Kit available plus a brand new consultant sign up exclusive that you get FREE!!!!