View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 06:45 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Anyone else not refunded for unfulfilled customer order?

I'm sharing my experience with EPX to ask if anyone else has a similar story to tell.

During part of last year, I was with EPXBody at the suggestion of an online associate (not anyone here) and wasn't sure about them, so I only purchased one of their VIP customers and only stayed active for a few months.

VIP customers are part of the the previous thread about the "buy your downline" plan.

Their fulfillment was slow, so I waited patiently and checked every so often, but nothing. Then I got involved in a cross-country move and forgot about it.

I recently remembered and logged in to see and still no fulfillment, so I requested a refund. Not unreasonable...I paid for something that I never received.

I was refused, not because I wasn't still active, nor because I didn't request it in a timely manner, both reasonable policies.

Their reason is because the company was allegedly owned by someone else for a short period of time last year and the company doesn't have access to those funds. Lucky me, I bought during the "other ownership".

Emails went back and forth between the company and I and still they refused, but they did offer to fulfill it now. Um, no thanks, so far all I've heard is a questionable story and accepting that customer would mean I would have to reactivate to benefit in any way.

How would that benefit me, as I'm not involved anymore?

They now re-own the company, but disavow any responsibility for that short period of non-ownership.

Anyone else have a similar experience? I don't want to rain on anyone's happy experiences, but it is important to share all sides.

YMMV.

Deb