Thread: Color By Amber
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Super WAHM

Smile Color By Amber Jewelry That Tells A Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by accents4you2 View Post
Congrats on finding a company that you're excited about! Passion for a product can really drive a business. I'm curious as to how your jewelry tells a story.
Accents4you2,

Thank you! Yes, passion for a product is crucial and sets the path to achieving success. I am so excited that your curious of how our jewelry tells a story and I am happy to share.

It begins with our Full Circle products. The Full Circle products are made with elements from around the world. These elements are encapsulated in the Ecoresin to create a unique and beautiful piece of jewelry. A few of the elements used are Mohair from Africa, Leaves from China, Grasses sourced from Madagascar, fray paper from the bark of the Lokta tree, and these are part of the story.

We make all of our jewelry with 40% recycled content, so you can feel as good as you look. We're big believers in preserving the earth's natural resources, which is why we send nothing to landfill. That's right, ZERO LANDFILL. Our award winning, eco-friendly facility is located right here in the U.S., where we make every piece of Color by Amber.

Hope this provides some more insight about our Color By Amber products.

Last edited by Comfort&Beauty; 01-12-2014 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Wording