View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Interested in joining

I have been considering joining Stampin up mostly for the discount but maybe later on to make a little extra cash. I have never done anything like this as far as stamping goes but have some direct sales experience. I have a creative and artistic background and see all these cute cards and think I can do that and really want to try.

Anyways, before I decide to sign up I was looking for more information. * One thing I can't seem to find is the cost of a website and if it is required or optional. **

I also wonder if it would be better for me to wait until October since I was reading you get an extra quarter to qualify with orders to give me a full 6 months (if I'm reading that correctly). *

Are there any sign up specials coming up soon that you are aware of?

Another thing was setting up at craft fairs or vendor events. Is this allowed? If so, can you sell cards you have made as well as supplies from stampin up?

Sorry for this to be so long, but I like to know exactly what I'm getting myself into before I make any kind of commitment. * I also work a full time job and have a 2 year old at home, so this would just be very part time for me. * Any other information you can provide me would be very helpful.*

Thanks
Heather