View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 05:27 AM
Super WAHM

Hey Anna!

Where are you located? If it's been awhile since you checked for a consultant, things may have changed. The company is growing really fast and in lots of different areas. In the last month, I've had 7 women on my team join from TX, MN, UT, Fl, so word is definitely getting out there!!

Lani, Melissa is absolutely right. It is all about the value that customers want. There will always be customers who think that price is most important and there will be customers who will be willing to spend more to get what they want, a high quality, custom bag. I just want to add by the way, that I've seen the skirt purse in person, and the Brookline Satchel is at least twice the size. So it's not really a fair comparison in terms of price.

As for the leather, it is recycled leather, which is real leather. It's actually more durable than a first time leather product because of the binding agents they use and actually gets better with time!

I can probably count the number of times I've heard a price objection on one hand in three years. I just don't get them. I think women see the quality of the fabrics, the bags, and they understand that anything being handcrafted custom for them is worth the cost. If they feel the bag is out of their price range, they can host a party and get theirs free!!