Thread: TranscribeMe
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:31 PM
Registered WAHM

Unhappy TranscribeMe payment issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongazr View Post
Hey ladies...

I have been working with TranscribeMe for a couple months now. The last few weeks I have noticed it has gotten really s-l-o-w. I have very high speed broadband and I've tried 2 different computers...I am sure it's the site.

The last couple days, I am getting all kinds of errors and I notice about 1 out of every 3 files actually does submit and I get credit for it...meaning I am doing all kinds of work for free! That is a real problem, because as you may have noticed, it takes anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes to actually pull up a file, then get it to submit...ridiculous!

Does anyone have any contact info for TranscribeMe? I tried replying to their PayPal email but it bounced back to me.

I am really frustrated and if I could find any other web-based transcription site I would definitely check it out.

Advice?

Thanks!
You can try this [email protected] as suggested by some ladies here. Helga is also a member here. I have an issue with my work first week of January not being paid but paid for my work last week/second week. I'm reaching out to the people from TranscribeMe but I haven't heard from them since I was sending them messages for the past two or three days. I hope to hear from them.