View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by khakigirl View Post
I asked a distributor I found on FB and she said that all my symptoms were normal because of toxins in my system. I checked all the ingredients and couldn't find anything that I hadn't used before so I don't think it's an allergic reaction. All I know is that I still feel pretty icky today and I don't know if I will use another one of these wraps.
My first question is a little personal but, not trying to be funny here, are you pregnant? If so discontinue use of the wrap immediately. Consult your Dr. regarding the ingredients. If not pregnant and on any prescription meds I urge you to do the same.

Chart your feelings and symptoms as best you can recall over the last 2 days as well as anything you have done in relation to food consumption. Today you are completing your 72 hours and should be considering your second wrap. I would hold off an extra day until you get a better feel for where you are at symptom wise. If you are feeling better and know of no conflicts then proceed but carefully monitor and chart how you feel.

One note: If you have sharply reduced or discontinued use of caffeinated products such as colas or coffees your system may be reacting to the withdrawal of caffein or sugar. You might also want to measure your blood pressure as headaches can be associated with hypertension but I have not heard of it as a result of the wraps.

Hope that helps and that you will be able to enjoy the benefits of It Works! for a long time to come.