Thread: Team Building
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 06:45 PM
Awesome WAHM

Talking Team Building

I am excited I have a new Consultant signed up as of the 21st. This is my second one. I originally came into this for some extra income to help offset preschool cost. I am having so much fun with this. The repeat customers are coming in and so are a few of the online orders.

I have enjoyed not having to shove anything down the throats of others, they either love the products or they don't,, but no hassle.

This is such a great comapny, I am so glad I started. I just wish I started a year or so ago when I was first looking for a home business income. Man that would have been nice.

I am doing this slowly, but I am succeeding so far and my hubby has commented on how easy it seems to have been so far. During my medical leave from my full time job, I was able to still work Scentsy and have some extra money fro us to fill our gas tanks, it was really nice not having to stress over the time off from work.

I hope everyone else is loving it, I know you ladies on here do. So if anyone else is looking ipnto Scentsy, I say go for it!!!