- 2 1/2 cups shredded zucchini, moisture removed (approximately 2 large zucchinis)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. each garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Peel zucchini and then shred veggie into a clean dish cloth using a cheese grater.
- Ring the dish cloth until all water is pushed through.
- Whip egg with fork and stir into zucchini.
- Mix dry ingredients and fold into zucchini until uniformly absorbed.
- Coat a large pan with oil until hot. (Important that it's hot).
- Place zucchini mixture in pan pressing with a fork to form a large circle.
- Flip zucchini in batches when the bottom is brown and crispy.
- Continue to cook on second side until brown and crispy.