Still looking for the best skinless baked chicken recipe on the face of the planet? This might be it! Tastes like it's fried, but it's baked.
- 6 organic skinless chicken thighs, bone in
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- ½ cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp. each: baking powder, paprika, garlic powder, dried parsley & salt
- 2 Tbsp. Olive
- Whip egg and water until blended to make an egg wash.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl or disposable ziplock bag.
- Place chicken pieces in a large ziplock bag. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour in egg wash to coat.
- Dredge chicken pieces evenly on both sides with flour mixture.
- Place chicken on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Brush each piece of chicken with olive oil.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 35-40 minutes until chicken is crispy and juices run clear.
Adapted from: Quickies Chicken, Chatelaine Food