4 to 6 Wild Caught Cod Fillets
1 – 2 tbsp. butter, melted
Creole Seasoning (such as Tony Chachere's)
Dried Parsley and/or Dried Dill
- 2 Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and pat dry each fish fillet.
- Place in glass baking dish.
- Drizzle melted butter over each fillet.
- Sprinkle each fillet with garlic powder, oregano, creole seasoning and parsley.
- Bake uncovered for 18-22 minutes until fish flakes with a fork.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and garnish with parsley and/or chives.