- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- Romaine Lettuce, washed and chopped
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, chopped
- Shredded Cheese
- 2 all-natural corn chips, broken
- Dollop of Plain Greek yogurt
- Pan-fry ground turkey until no longer pink.
- Add water and seasoning mix and stir.
- Let gently simmer until water has dissipated and turkey is left slightly moist.
- Meanwhile, fill a plate with chopped Romaine lettuce.
- Top with a few spoonfuls of cooked turkey.
- Top turkey with tomatoes, salsa, cheese, and broken corn chips.
- Finish with a dollop of Greek yogurt (or sour cream) on top.